"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, June 7, 2008

a little 'roomie' reunion


while in Utah , I was able to meet with Sara for dinner.
Sara is my "room" roommate from my 1st year of College at Ricks. ('95-'96)
(click here to see fun old pictures of us)


WITH NO KIDS! It was divine!


It has been 12 year since we have seen each other...I swear I've seen her since the college days...but I couldn't remember when.


A yummy dinner at Chili's, for 2 hours, with only the interruption of the waitress was a treat!


She is still gorgeous and oh so cute pregnant.


Thanks for meeting me Sara! Lets not let another 12 years go by!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

What a great time you must have had together. It's so nice that you are still connected after all these years. Mom

Sara said...

So fun to see you, too! I finally got around to editing those photos (and publishing my post!). I'll e-mail them over... You look GREAT, by the way! Haven't aged a day! (And you are nice to me in my chubbo-prego state... blech... thanks!)

And I am so glad you were able to squeeze me in while you were here! It was so fun to see you and catch up! I, too, tried to fugure out when the last time was that I saw you.. (I really think it was when we moved! I couldn't come up with anything else I could remember!) ...Although it does feel like we've been in touch now that we have this whole blogging thing to connect us! So glad we have it!

Courtney said...

I am so excited for you guys! That must have been so fun! I know I don't think I have seen Sara since she got married. When have we seen each other last? Hmm. It would be so fun to do a big rommie reunion. You guys are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...