"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farm Webb



Matt wanted to do something 'fun' before we left for Scout Camp for a week on Monday.



We decided that going out to the Webb's for a camp fire and farm fun was going to be our activity. They have so many animals now: goats, turkeys, chickens, llamas, donkey, miniature horse, pigs and dogs.





Ella was LOVING all the animals and wasn't scared at all by "Roscoe" the llama sniffing her face! I wish I could have taken a picture of that! Brayden and Drew had a great time collecting eggs from the hen houses and we brought home 6. Morley kept "Millie" the miniature horse
and "Donk" the donkey company for a while.





We cooked our foil dinners in the fire, at some S'mores and then we were basically 'kicked out' by a big storm that rolled in really quickly. Everyone and everything was packed up very fast and we headed home...only to be caught in a hail storm 1/2 way home...with no were to find shelter for the poor van.



Luckily there wasn't any damage to the car and 3 of the 4 kiddos were asleep when we got home!



Thanks Drew & Sam for letting us hang out!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Darci said...

What a fun outing with the family. Animal farms are a slam dunk! You look great even without make-up sis.

Tausha said...

sounds like you guys had a fun time! Too bad your hubby has to be gone for a week. I didn't check the date-maybe he is home now!
I have been checking out your blog. Can't wait for the swap. I havn't checked the email yet from Sarah so i am not sure what you love, but I look forward to reading and receiving. I love love swaps! They rock and are way too fun!!
You will love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...