"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, June 6, 2008

summer feet

poor little Ella!



If only she would just start walking...her cute little tootsies wouldn't be so beaten up.



This little girl is not afraid to just go where she wants...barefoot or not. They are scraped, callused, red and oh so dirty from her adventures at the condo over the weekend.


Her knees look just about the same...but weren't as 'cute' as her feet!

Pin It!

11 comments:

Darci said...

She's a tough one already, just like her brothers! The pink toes are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Poor Ella. Trying to keep up with everyone has its consequences.

Sarah J. said...

Ouch!!! You can tell she comes from a family of boys! On a positive note... at least she's got her piggies painted! ;)

Esther Ogden said...

Poor girl! My new blog address is www.jayandess.blogspot.com-for you as well, Jill! =)

Mackay Family said...

Poor thing...her pink toes are adorable though! Trying to keep up with 3 brothers. :)

Joanne said...

So, I guess she's not walking yet, as you'd hoped. Why walk when she can get to her goal pretty quickly crawling. I miss you all so much. Family really is everything. It's a lonely day today with Dad leaving today for NYC. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

So, have you heard or experienced that they're charging for the baby pool now? I'm not a happy camper. I hope Ella learns to walk soon, her toes make me whince!

Jill said...

Love the piggies! Dirty and cute! I tagged you!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

That almost looks painful. I am so uptight that I carry Madelyn around still. She could walk if she wanted to, but she's happy crawling everywhere. I think summer is the worst time to have a crawler!

Rebecca said...

abused...maybe, but OH SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

wonder was she was on her knees doing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...