"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!


Dad:


You have taught me so much.
You have shown me so many things.
You live a life centered around Christ.


You are a fantastic father.
You are a great father-in-law.
You are a wonderful grandfather.


You are such an awesome example to me.

I love you so much!!


Love,

Ali
and...I have always loved your laugh!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Darci said...

Ditto! We have a wonderful father. Love you Dad.

Sarah J. said...

I LOVE those pictures of your dad! We love him too! :)

Sara said...

Cute pics! Love the Super-man curl he's got goin' on in your baby pic... and the 'stache stays the same, even after all these years! Awesome!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...