"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, June 20, 2008

dOn'T yA wAnNa LiVe HeRe ToO?



This is the sky during Drew's baseball game last night. Yes...it was called after 2 innings...due to big lightening and scary thunder!

We got home just in time to have the torrential rain start, then hail. I went running after the storm...but was a little 'freaked' by the next incoming storm and lightening and headed home quickly.

Our tornado sirens have not been 'sounded' yet...
but those kinds of clouds still really freak me out!

I know you all want to move here!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You don't like tornadoes? Come on, I've heard they're super fun. Not. ;) I don't like them either and that hail did a number on my lawn. Blah. Late spring in NE, go figure.

Kris said...

Sweet...we totally would have chased that storm. However, when the sirens do go off, it is pretty FREAKY speaking from experience...

Her Royal Highness said...

You must've had a later game. We saw those same clouds right at the end of Optimus Prime's game. YUCK.
Princess M.E. doesn't do too well with the thunder and had a hard time getting to bed.

The day we see a tornado is the day I'll probably die just because I can't hear the sirens and I hate waking the children for ANYTHING.

Sarah J. said...

Yikes, that makes me nervous just looking at it!

Jill said...

Holy cow! It looks like a tornoado should be dropping out of the sky in that last picture! You just need to move back here...the weather is predictable and I miss you!

Darci said...

I am amazed by the crazy weather you have there! You are a true blogger to go out in the storm to get a few pictures. I'm glad it didn't turn into anything serious!

Anonymous said...

ok-as if I wasn't convinced before, I totally want to move to Sydney now. NOT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...