Matt flew back to Sidney to work a few days while I stayed in UT with the kids. It is always so fun to watch all of the cousins play together and build strong relationships with each other.
The weather was not exactly cooperating so our 'outdoor' activities were cancelled. Sarah had planned a trip to Mt. Timpanogos Caves, and a lake trip to take a picnic up American Fork Canyon...so bummed!! Of course...there was still tons of fun. Chuck-E-Cheese saved the day (thanks Sarah)! I had a REALLY cute picture of everyone there...but it isn't on my camera anymore. so mad...
I was proud of myself...I did work out 7 of the 10 days on vacation!! I know myself too well...if I didn't...then I wouldn't when I got back home. Then I would be all grumpy...and no one wants that!! I think I have finally climbed over that dumb 'plateau' I have been on and started losing weight again! YEAH...
this one is cute...it is from a 'sketch machine'

There was a lot of trampoline jumping, bike/scooter/RipStick riding, Pokemon playing, water balloon making, movie watching, auntie haircuts, late nights and too much food!
Brayden with his 'HUGE' water balloon

Drew & Brayden ready to get G'pa Haley
G'pa Haley getting Drew & Brayden
Brayden soaked by G'pa
G'pa Haley with Ella-she is totally loving the watermelon!

me giving Keegan his 'summer haircut'

My brother Tom came down again that weekend with Matt's dad & brother to hang out with us again! YEAH!
We love spending so much time with all of our family. We don't get to see them very often so we cherish the time we do get to have. Thanks to everyone for hanging out with us!
I will hopefully be getting more pictures from other family members who had their camera...so check back often on our family photo website if you can't resist!
No comments:
Post a Comment