"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, June 13, 2008

bUtT kIcKiN rEcEiVeD

after my cardio work out this morning, I asked the personal trainer a simple question, while at the drinking fountain, about the popular 'body balls'. What size he thought would be best for me and what exercises he recommended to help strengthen my 'core'.
He gave me is opinion...then asked...

"do you want a good ab work out right now?"

I said, "SURE!" *mistake*


H-O-L-Y C-A-N-O-L-I!


i.
am.
still.
trying.
to.
get.
my.
breath.


I have to admit, it was amazing and I can TOTALLY feel it right now...
and probably will for a few more days.


4 different exercises.
26 reps on the 1st
50 reps on the 2nd
25 on the 3rd
25 on the 4th


WOW!!


I was considering hiring him BEFORE that for a few session to just get all my measurements, calculations, percentages...key exercises for me...


NOW I AM NOT SO SURE...
I don't know if I could handle that intensity all the time!


If nothing else...I did have my fears reaffirmed that indeed, I do need to REALLY work on my abs!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You asked Sgt Buttkicker for ADVICE? Are you insane? LOL You're braver than me, I'm afraid to even meet the man for fear he'll make me do pushups! Good luck with those abs. Do a few for me, won't ya? ;)

Sara said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! Sgt Buttkicker, huh? Sounds like he means serious business! Your relationship with your Trainer is definitely a Love/Hate realationship, to say the least... You'll hate him for now (especially at 6:00 am, or just as you roll out of bed in the morning, so sore you feel like you've been hit by a truck!), but then LOVE him when you start buying jeans/clothes a size smaller... Then you'll seriously consider leaving Matt to be with him when someone else compliments you and tells you that you look like a Beach Volleyball Star. Keep up those Abs!

Sara said...

I guess I should make sure everyone knows I'm kidding about the leaving Matt part... I'M JOKING! (But I guess I should say so since that stuff actually DOES happen sometimes in this crazy world!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...