the time has arrived...the teaching of 'life skills' to my children.
Morley is getting very interested in golf...and he wants to go all the time. Because he is in "junior golf league" right now...he can golf in June for FREE. I love that deal! So...his 'extra task' to complete before he went golfing was to mow the front yard.
He was pretty excited to do it...but it was hard for him to push the mower...the handle is just a bit too tall for him.

So, he figured out that it was easier to pull the mower instead. He was getting down to business and getting pretty warm so he had to take of his sweatshirt.

He did a pretty good job for his first time. By the end of the summer he may have a full time job!
3 comments:
Hehe too cute! I'm all for giving a kid a job so they feel like they're part of the collective group. I thought it was July they were free, is it June? Rats, I'd better send my hubby and kid out soon then! ;) Have fun Morley!!
That's so funny. Just today, we were driving down the street and saw a fellow second grader mowing his lawn. I said, "Holy cow Zack. Maybe you should mow my lawn!" I hadn't even considered it yet. Is 6 too young??
Oooh... I'm so looking forward to those days! Who says girls can't mow the lawn has never been to MY house!!! :)
Post a Comment