"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

yes...it is taking me forever

to update our blog with all of our exciting adventures, sorry!

I have posted a few new things, but I wanted to keep them in chronological order...
so you might miss them.

click HERE for a fun surprise 90th birthday party

click HERE for fun times with the Haley side of our family
Pin It!

2 comments:

Annie said...

You have such a cute family! I like the picture of your kids covering their dad's eyes!

Mackay Family said...

All of your new pictures are adorable! You really are such a great mom. Don't worry the family reunion was in Utah. I am coming to Nebraska tomorrow though. We are going to be staying in Omaha and Lincoln. I can't remember what city you live in? I think we will be driving all over for Garrett's work and if we are close I would love to see you! I need to get your phone number.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...