"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ella's 1st 'real' haircut



I have been thinking about cutting Ella some bangs for a few weeks now. Her hair is starting to grow very fast and it was totally hanging down in front of her eyes. So...last night I shared my idea with Matt and he said, 'sure, it will be cute'.


Ella 'before'


So...after a long day...I broke out the scissors and cut her cute hair. I was ALMOST laughing that this is her 'second' cut...but her first one that mommy wanted!



The little stinker didn't want to hold still...but we cut them and it is pretty cute. Today at church I tried to 'curl' her hair on the sides and back...but my curling iron was too big...so her hair just 'flipped out' on the sides. She did get a lot of compliments though! I think she looks older now some how.


In the pictures below you can't really see how cute the sides looked all flipped,
but her bangs are cute!


a sad Ella after church

smiling...with residual tears

Pin It!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darci said...

She looks adorable as always. Nice job on the hair cut!

Aaron & Nancy said...

very cute...she is adorable. I wish Madelyn's hair was growing that quickly!

Sarah J. said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the bangs.

Mackay Family said...

I love the flip. She looks like a big girl. So cute!

Her Royal Highness said...

I KNEW there was something different about her on Sunday! I thought to myself, "She looks older today. Huh."
Very cute.

Sara said...

Super so cute! What a sweetie!

The Moving Circus said...

She is sooo cute. She looks just like your mom!!!

Alisha

babyp-ssyluver said...

nice to know her p-ssy wont get hair for years bald p-ssy is the best

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...