"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

what fun it is

to have the chance to spend some real quality time with your family!

Our trip to Utah this weekend is for the baby blessing for my new nephew Kayson! We spent most of the afternoon on Saturday and a really great park in Provo with my entire family...except my brother Will who is doing a work project in Brazil for BYU-H. It was so great to be able to just sit back, let the cousins play, hold Kayson and enjoy spending time together!


Auntie Ali & Kayson





'the boys' playing at the park
l-r: Elan, Morley, Pa, Tom, Drew, Myles, Brayden




the whole "Perry" clan at the blessing


our crew


Then we spent Saturday thru Tuesday up Provo Canyon at a resort in Midway called the WorldMark by Wyndam. It was amazing. Our condo was perfect (thanks mom & dad), the scenery was breathtaking and the activities were relaxed, yet fun. Matt was even able to get some stream fishing in...and it was only 3 miles away...not 3 hours away. Miniature golfing, giant chess, carousel rides and a walk to a park were some activities on Saturday. Nana and Pa were good sports and golfed 18 holes will 6 grand kids in tow! A crazy 'last night' with ping pong and chocolate chip cookies capped of a great vacation with family!

me & my boys


The kids had a great time cruising around on their scooters be brought from home! My neice and nephew, Cassidy and Myles, tried them out too!







sisters with their girls at Memorial Hill



cousins on Tuesday before leaving the condo


I get to stay in Utah all week with my awesome extended family, The Nitta's! Matt calls their home 'my summer cottage'. I do tend to stay for at least a week with the kids each summer! I'll be posting more about the "Haley Family" adventures!

**there are so many pictures from this great weekend, I can't post them all. Check out our web album to see the rest...

Pin It!

7 comments:

Joanne said...

You've captured some great memories. It was a wonderful weekend full of fun and adventure. I notice you didn't blog our little bang bang. Some things are better forgotten, right? Love, Mom

Darci said...

Beautiful photos! You look great -clearly all your hard work is paying off. Thanks for being a great sister and auntie. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than food and family together celebrating another milestone in life. Doing it in Midway doesn't sound to bad either!

Sarah J. said...

What a fun excursion! BTW, you're lookin' like a smokin' hot mamma!!! Way to go! :)

Mackay Family said...

How long are you in Utah for? Looks like you guys had such a fun time. Grandparents are the greatest! I love the cousins hanging out together. It is so cute. You are also beautiful and look so good! I don't know how you do it with 4 kids. You will have to give me pointers when I get to that point! :)

Aaron & Nancy said...

What a fun weekend! Have a great time in UT. I am in Ohio this week with the kids.

Anna said...

Alison! You came to Utah? You've been here several times now this year. Well, maybe next time. Cute pics on your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...