"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

I was tagged by Jill and Sydney...so I combined the 2 and here you go...

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Ella walking...I know it is any day now
2. family vacations
3. Decluttering my house...baby steps...
4. finguring out my new Photoshop program

Three joys in life:

1. My family
2. Being outside
3. watching my kids play together without fighting!

Four movies I have watched more than once or twice:

1. National Treasure movies
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
3. Harry Potter series
4. Gone in 60 Seconds

Three fears:

1. losing a family member
2. Lightening storms
3. Weird sounds at night when Matt is away

Four favorite foods:

1. Chinese (though I've banned it...no good for me)
2. Mexican (again...banned)
3. BBQ meat...any kind
4. Jalapeno cheddar cheese from Safeway YUM!

Three goals I have set for myself:

1. GET ORGANIZED!
2. Stay on my "new life style" plan (excercise & food)
3. Relax and don't take life so seriously

Four t.v. shows I watch:

1. CSI's...all of them
2. House
3. Oprah...of course
4. Any TLC show

Three current obsessions:

1. Blogging...
2. getting ready for my garage sale on Saturday
3. working out/running

Four places I have visited:

1. New York
2. Hawaii
3. Florida
4. Georgia

Three places I'd like to visit:

1. Europe
2. Switzerland
3. Mexico

Four random facts about me:

1. I color & highlight my own hair...often. It is fun and so much cheaper than going to a salon!
2. I was a 'cowgirl' in my younger days...
3. Growing up I wanted to be a vet but in the end majored in Marketing.
4. I've worn a 'arB' since the 6th grade

Four embarrassing facts:

1. I can't concentrate on anything without my tongue sticking out...
2. I can cry at any randon commercial. Is that just part of being a mom?
3. I have big feet...9 1/2 and I am only 5'7"
4. I hated wearing open toed sandals for my first 20+ years because I thought my toes were ugly...2nd longer than the big toe. I still think they are ugly...but I love my open toed sandals too much to care!

(okay...I know those really aren't that embarrassing...but I can't think of any. Please...if you remember some...go ahead and post them in the comments. Why not!)

I tag the following people:

whoever wants to! Pin It!

6 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

I'll totally do it!

Those were some fun facts about you! Thanks for sharing!

Ellen said...

I'm trying to get organized too!
What is an 'arB'? Is it just me that doesn't know? :)

The Haley Family said...

BRA!

Courtney said...

I totally hear you about the kids not fighting. I would love that! I am totaly with you about lightening storms. Those usuallu mean that we have severe weather which totally freaks me out. During tornado season I think to myself, Why do I live here?

Anonymous said...

Fajitas without the tortilla are totally low-carb. They are my new comfort food.

The Haley Family said...

hey there...did you mean to post that on the 'damsels' site?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...