I love going on little 'vacations' and 'trips'.
I love to 'get away' from my tiny little town once in a while.
I love to 'get away' from my tiny little town once in a while.
I love full beautiful leafy trees.
I love thick, green, luscious grass.
I DO NOT love overgrown, jungle grass.
I DO NOT love mowing this overgrown grass.

I believe it rained nearly every day of the 10 days that I was gone. My grass is beautiful and green...but oh so long! I mowed the front yard and I had to do it THREE times. Matt's job is the back...and now it is even longer than when we got home! Good luck honey! It is seriously 5-6 inches tall!
My trees are finally all 'leafed' out and beautiful. When I left there were only a few sparse leaves
on the bare branches.
on the bare branches.


2 comments:
We too left for 8 days and returned to a jungle of a yard...have you caught up yet? We had to mow two times in a row with the lawn tractor to get it done...ah the joys of home ownership!
Yes, that's the torture of vacation... the preparation and then the return to reality (and to the catching up on what you missed!) Good Luck!
Post a Comment