"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, June 1, 2008

a mission call

my baby brother received his mission call last week and we were able to be with him when he opened it. Well...for the 'reenactment' since we didn't get to UT earlier enough to actually participate.






He is going to Tijuana, Mexico!


The boys thought it was neat to see the real signature from President Monson
on his mission call.


Tom is very excited! His mission will include the entire Baha Peninsula.


Love you little brother, congratulations!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Can you believe your baby brother is going on a mission. He will make a great missionary. It was so fun having him around this weekend. We have missed him at home. Mom

Darci said...

It was a special weekend! Tom is sure a great example.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Perry Family for producing yet another excellent person. Yes, even Will is excellent in my opinion. :)

Sarah J. said...

Congrats! Hey, we know (actually more Jake!) someone in that same mission. I'll get the name and pass it along. Super fun.

Mackay Family said...

That is so cool! I can't believe he is old enough to be going on a mission. That means I am getting old!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...