I have been thinking that it would be 'fun' to have a 'life style' support blog.
What I mean by that is 'life style change' as in exercise, eating right, weight loss goals, & girl power support from other gals trying to do the same thing. It will be a blog were we go for encouragement, support, problem solve, recipe share, etc. We can share our accomplishments and goals reached.
We can also vent about what isn't working and share what does.
This is what I am thinking...if you want to participate...leave me a comment and I'll send you an email. I will have this set up as a 'private blog' so only those that want to be a part of it will be able to contribute, etc.
What do you think?
Jump on board...as soon I as I hear from you I'll get it all set up. Oh...and help me figure out a cute "blog title" too!!
14 comments:
I love that idea! I'm not needing to lose anymore pounds right now - but a whole "keeping my lifestyle in check" support group might be what I need.
And I'm working on a blog title...
That is a fun idea. I would love to get pointers from you and others. I'm not sure I'll have much to share of my own, but you never know.
Sounds good to me as well.
Me too, I am always looking for new ideas!
I WISH I could say I don't have anymore pounds to lose! Count me in- I'm always up for some gal-power and encouragement. It's a great idea.
I would love to be skinny. So if this is what it takes, then I'm in :)
Sign me up!
I'm in!
Sounds great!
I, of course, am in.
I'm in!!! I have been trying but it really is hard...summer vacations make it hard too.
So, I thought I had posted earlier. Count me in. I need to be accountable to someone and I'd like some new recipes. Mom
I would totally love to be involved! I have some excercise goals that I would love to get going on. I was telling my friend Erin about it too and she would love to join if thats ok?
I would love to see this and be a part of it! Invite me PLEASE!! :)
Post a Comment