
old friends and roommates on the internet is amazing!!! Case in point...my 1st roommate (shared the same room) from Ricks, Sara(Cotton) Staker!!
Check out her amazing blog here.
I think it was a few years ago that we resumed sending Christmas cards to each other after addresses had been lost for many years. I think she was very resourceful and sent it to my parents address knowing that I would eventually get it. Then...I found her email online and stumbled upon her amazing home business as a photograper in Provo, UT! (click here to check her out) Then my computer went down and I lost her email, again! So just last week I was able to very simply (almost unnerving how easy) I found her blog on the internet and we are
reconnected again.
So...if she was my first roommate...that makes it 13 years ago!! WOW!! I love reconnecting and peeking into her life and her darling kids! We even married the guys that we were dating when we were roommates! We were both dating our "Matt's" that we have now been married to for over 10 years!! We were great sidekicks and had so much fun together!
I had to find some pictures and post them. Remember, these are from a LONG TIME AGO but they are fun.
Sara, I had so much fun remembering our year together at Ricks. I have so many more pictures of all of us at Harmony House #210 and great memories of the 6 of us!!
I can't remember why we took this picture at Smith Park...

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! Where did you FIND these? (I most DEFINITELY need copies!) So funny! I am going to blog-steal them and post them on my blog, as well! I need to look through my old stuff and see what photos I have of all of us, I can't even remember! I'm sure I took a million, (being a photo major!) :)
I am so glad (teary!) that we have found each other again! It really is so fun to be in touch after all these years and see how similar our lives and families have turned out, half way across the country from each other! Thanks, friend, for the FUN blast from our past! Love your guts, baby! :)
Post a Comment