This is my "fresh" idea I had for my front room. I have had the same wall display since we moved in nearly 4 years ago. The only thing I "changed" was the art in the center frames. Can I just say that I LOVE pattern scrapbook paper? I used Close To My Heart paper (find it here) and wha-lah...and whole new look that coordinates so well with the "fresh" change on my couches, new pillows!
So...my challenge to you is...make some "fresh" springy changes this week! Post a comment on what you did!
9 comments:
Fun AND fresh! Way to go, Creative Lady! So fun to catch a glimpse into your life! :)
Very creative, Alison! Good job. I like it... now I'm going to go ponder what to do with my house... (it's been the same for about 5 YEARS!!!).
Love it! Can't go wrong with CTMH!
I think it is funny that all 3 Sara(h)'s have posted!! Thanks ladies!!!
Thanks for letting me have a peek through your window! It is so much fun to catch up! Cute family!
So - uh - does demolition & reconstruction count as something new & fresh? We've got a new dining table & chairs which changes the look in the dining room dramatically. (it's the topper from the new walls & floors!)
I noticed the wall art when I came by last Saturday! Very cute!
Cute pillows and wall. I think I'll wait to make a change when we have a house :)
The wall and pillows look great! It was time to replace our tissue paper creations - as lovely as they were. Now when are you coming back to help me freshen up the rest of my house?
Love it!! And you have been tagged!! Check me out and you will see!!
Post a Comment