Not only do I love, love, love TULIPS...
I also love, love, love a smokin' deal! Yesterday I was able to get a
2 in 1.
I went to Safeway for a missing ingredient and there right in the front of the
store were these gorgeous Tulips for only
.99 cents!!!
I bought 2 bunches and I was on cloud 9!!!
7 comments:
Tulips are one of my favorites too. How beautiful. Maybe I'll make a special trip for some today!
I love tulips too! And I love a good deal. Wow, that is an amazing deal! oh, i am working on the tag!
Pretty tulips! They are never that cheap here! Seems they are always atleast $10!! We did not get any snow today, supposedly its coming this weekend..whatever, bring back the warmth we had last weekend!!
Oh, my all-time favorite flower too! That was a smokin' good deal! Love those. I only wish my tulips will survive the snow that is now falling... AGAIN!!!
Hi! I am Jill Harp's cousin and found you on her blog. Hope you don't mind, but I LOVE your blog! What an adorable family you have and you are great at blogging. =)
Our tulips survived the cold and snow. I love looking out the window and seeing new growth, except when they are weeds!!!
You ARE so good at blogging. I can't believe all that you can do. I love the musical touch. Seriously, how much time do you spend. I don't know where you find the time with all that you do.
Much love,
Mom
By far my favorite flower. I just took pics of the ones blooming in my yard! And you just CAN'T pass up a deal like that, right?!
Post a Comment