"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Little CuTiE pAtOoTiE

I couldn't help myself, I had to snap some pictures of Ella today. She was just being too stinkin' cute!





She is now 11 months and 2 weeks old...becoming quite the little independent girl and a good little eater. Last week we stopped nursing. For all you mommies out there...you know what I mean when I say "OUCH"!! 4 teeth and...we're done!! So...she has been coming around to drinking her bottles better each day. This morning she GUZZLED 8 oz and then ate an ENTIRE banana. She may look petite...but she is not shy of food!


She is 30" tall and about 20 pounds, yes long and thin! She gets that from her daddy...as we know. I am encouraging her to walk...as mentioned before...crawling is gross!! She does like to walk around on the rug with her little "walker" and holding on to hands. We have also been working on her balance...how cute is she!!



Her hair is growing very fast...and I am ever so grateful! Ella quickly decided it was a game to try and crawl off while mommy was trying to take her picture...she was laughing and trying to "get away". We love our little girl!








And she is also trying the master the art of
drinking from a sippy cup!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Sara said...

So very cute! Great pics! :)

They grow up too fast, don't they? I can't believe it's Dayne's Birthday on Monday! AHHH! Where has the year gone and who is this little BOY who replaced my sweet BABY? :(

Sarah J. said...

She's a doll!

Mackay Family said...

Hello! I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting! They are all adorable! How are things going for you guys?

Joanne said...

We can't believe she'll be a year old soon. We are so glad the two you had a chance to come for a visit last month.
Love you lots, Mom and Dad

Aaron & Nancy said...

Wow, I'm jealous she's almost walking. I am in agreement about the grossness of crawling. Madelyn, however, seems to be in no hurry to start walking. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she is going to taste really good soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...