"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

gEt To KnOw Me--TaGgEd--


A - Attached or single: Attached of course
Dec. 1998



B - Best friend: Matt, duh!
C - Cake or pie: Cake..not a huge fan of pies
D - Day of choice: Friday. Movie and Pizza night with the family
E - Essential item: arB...sorry if there are any guys reading, but this girl can't go without it
F - Favorite color: PINK, GREEN & BROWN
G - Gummy bears or worms: Haribo gummy bears only!
H - Hometown: North Bend, WA

I - Indulgence(s): pedicure...new love! Girls nights and watching "my shows"
J - January or July: July...but in Nebraska it can reach 100+...maybe January then!
K - Kids: 4: Morley 8 9/10, Drew 6, Brayden 4 & Ella 11 months





L - Life is incomplete without: My family
M - Marriage date: September 12, 1997




N - Number of siblings: 4: Darci (29), Candice (27), Will (23), Tom (18)





O - Oranges or apples: Depends on the mood. Apples with cheese though, YUM!
P - Phobias or fears: Phobias-zero. Fears-loosing a close family member
Q - Quotes: "I love it"
R - Reason to smile: hugs from my boys first thing when they wake up and smiles from Ella when she sees me!
S - Season of choice: Spring! Love the flowers & trees blooming and NO MORE SNOW!
T - Tag three friends: Courtney, MOM, Shelly and anyone else who wants to
U - Unknown fact about me: I was a "cowgirl" in Middle & High School--barrel racing, etc.





V - Very favorite store: Target and Children's Place
W - Worst habit: NOT DOING LAUNDRY
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound...X-rays can't be a good thing
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican or Chinese
Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Pin It!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Ok so your tagged is way cute!!! Love all the pictures, you have that scrapbooking mind and my mind is a blank slate! Pretty scary!! Miss you all so much!!

Sarah J. said...

That was way too cute!

Sarah J. said...

p.s. Where's your little brother Tom? Is he single??? I have a SUPER cute niece the same age. I want to set her up with a nice boy.

Sara said...

So fun! LOVED it all! Especially the cowgirl photo! :)

Lara said...

Hey thanks for the comment! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are each SO adorable!

The Teeples said...

Ali,
I love the picture of you barrel racing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...