Can I just say again how DONE I am with SNOW!?!? Seriously...it is April 10th...and it is totally snowing outside. Now remember...we live in Nebraska and it does snow quite often during the winter. The whole winter the kids didn't have a snow day, not even a late start. This morning I woke up and saw the shocking weather and checked for school delays...YES...2 hour late start. Then...30 minutes later it is NO SCHOOL. COME ON!! Of course, Morley & Drew are ecstatic. There is a 100% chance of snow for the rest of the day. If you want to see our weather so you can have pity on us...here is a link to view...
So...we are snowed in. We might venture to the library or out to lunch with Daddy...we'll see how ambitious I am. Did I mention I am sick of the snow?
All of my hard work from Saturday (which, by the way, was 65 degrees) is ruined. I power raked our lawn and hauled off 2 totes full of dead brown grass. It was so pretty and fluffy and starting to green up. No it is going to be all matted and ugly again. My tulips and daffodils are ready to bloom and B-A-M...more snow.
Oh well...what can you do..
7 comments:
Holy cow!! You guys have the weirdest weather! I looked at the link you posted..34 today and then 70 for Monday! I thought you guys didn't get school cancelled!! hehe
Build a snowman for me!
Oh Ali,
I am so sorry. I will pray that you will have some good weather soon.
I am with you Snow Blows!!
This happens to me EVERY year! Just when it starts to bloom and get green there is always another April-storm, usually right between Conference and Easter (which was just early this year, so the STORM is actually RIGHT on TIME!) It will be warm again... it will! :)
Hey, you now hold an illustrious position on our blog. theboylehome.blogspot.com is visited by over 5 people per millennium. It's good to see you guys, even if it is in cyberspace. Keep in touch. Nebraska rocks! - Tucker
Ugh!!! Now THAT IS depressing! Boy... makes you want to move to Arizona or something. Maybe. Just maybe. ;)
I guess you can never say the weather is boring. I hope you have a great weekend. Be thankful you're not crossing the plains 100 years ago!
You are reminding me how much I am going to miss Texas. The snow has become a novelty that is amazing to see--every few years! and I think I like it like that! Sorry about the yard work! BUT it is beautiful!
Post a Comment