"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where are you???

As I mentioned in the previous post...finding friends has been pretty easy...until I tried to find the rest of my roommates from that first year at Ricks. I have found 3 of the 5! Where are you Amy & Maranee??? Courtney, Sara or Alisha...help!?


Pin It!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh my gosh! Wow, those were the days. We had so much fun togethor! It seem like it was not long ago. thanks for giving me Sara's address. I defiantly need to contact her.

Sara said...

Last I heard, Jack and Amy were in Boise, but that was years ago... they could be anywhere now!
I'm not sure about Maranee or Alisha, either... but they used to be in touch with each other, so maybe Alisha can help with Maranee if you know where she is... (sadly, I don't! Can you forward me her info?)
Fun to hear from Courtney this afternoon! I need to check out her blog when I have more time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...