I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Okay, how do you do that? I love the rotating cube. How adorable is my little granddaughter?? So cute. I can remember lots of bath time with my own. I miss those days. What a wonderful way to have these memories to treasure forever! Love, Mom
Love the picture of the kids zonked out! Especially since you can just barely see Morley's mouth wide open! hehe The phote cube is cute, now I am asking you...how'd you do that?! Maybe if I look closer, I can read the "get your own"!! haha It takes me awhile to catch on! Love and miss ya! Jill
5 comments:
Okay, how do you do that? I love the rotating cube. How adorable is my little granddaughter?? So cute. I can remember lots of bath time with my own. I miss those days. What a wonderful way to have these memories to treasure forever!
Love,
Mom
CUTIE PIE! You'll have to teach me more about how to do cool things with posts - like the photo cube.
Love the picture of the kids zonked out! Especially since you can just barely see Morley's mouth wide open! hehe
The phote cube is cute, now I am asking you...how'd you do that?! Maybe if I look closer, I can read the "get your own"!! haha It takes me awhile to catch on!
Love and miss ya!
Jill
SO cute! Love the bath pics! (And the cube is a nice touch... I hadn't seen that one before!)
What more can I say than 'She is adorable!'
Post a Comment