"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, April 11, 2008

weather update...

we survived the "winter storming warning"...but it isn't winter, is it? Regardless, we are now in the melting and probably flooding stage.



I think we accumulated about 4-5 inches yesterday and big drifts due to the relentless wind here in the plains. My semi-green grass in poking through the white and I can see an end to the torture!




I really don't think very many of you believe all the weather stories I tell you. But please...they are true...REALLY! If you still don't believe me...here is the weather link again.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=69162


Yesterday was practially a BLIZZARD and on Tuesday is is forecast to be
SUNNY and 79!!


Oh...and today was only a 2 hour late start! YEAH FOR ME!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...