"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

bAg TaG...mArY pOpPiNs??

So I will confess, I wasn't actually "tagged" to do this...but I couldn't resist. I often tease my Mom that she has a Mary Poppins bag...but I think I might have to fight her for the title. I saw that my friend Heather had been tagged and I was intrigued.

This is how you play the "bag tag":

The whole idea is that you are to take a picture of your purse and then take a picture of the contents of your purse and explain what those contents are. I was not to remove anything out of my purse once I discovered that I had been tagged.

Here is my purse...I LOVE IT! It was a Christmas gift from my amazing sister-in-law, Sarah.
It serves dual purposes...a diaper bag and really big purse.





I can fit so much...and luckily...I just threw out the Safeway ad 2 days ago and the Close To My Heart Idea Book was just delivered that was also in there!! I wasn't kidding when I said it is big!My cell phone wasn't in there...I better search for that!

The contents are:

Marbles (4)
lip gloss (3)
Hair tie
Beadie
Sun glasses
Lotion (2)
Pens
Wallet
Keys
tissues
gum
iPod
snot sucker
crackers
hat for Ella
cars
book
toys for Ella
diaper
wipes
snack cups
matches???
golf ball
barrette for Ella
Lego
bracelets for Ella
spare change
band aid
clothing tag
sinus medicine
hair appt. reminder card



I can fit SO MUCH STUFF in the bag!! And it is super cute too!!



I tag: MOM (again), Lara & Sydney~ I love my family! Both Lara and Sydney are new 1st time moms...so I can't wait to see the "needs" in their bags! Love you ladies!!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Joanne said...

I think you are very mean to have tagged your dear ole mom. I have such a tiny, tiddy purse! ... I don't know when I'll have that much time, but I guess I'll do it. Do you want it posted on your blog or the family blog???
Love ya, Mom

The Haley Family said...

your blog!

The Teeples said...

Ali,
I love your bag. That is so super cute. I am glad you did the Bag Tag. The pictures of Brayden and Ella are so precious. I only hope that for Isaac some day.

William Perry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William Perry said...

why women dump out the contents of their purses & photograph them I will perhaps never understand in this life! wierd.

Rebecca said...

Can I just say... CUTE BAG!

The Haley Family said...

Will...you just don't get it! It is for fun...there doesn't have to be a real purpose!

Lara said...

Don't you worry... I'm about to fulfill all my tags here this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...