"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, April 18, 2008

Precious Moments...



Our little Brayden just aDoReS Ella. He is constantly asking to hold her and she just snuggles right up to him. Her fingers in her mouth are a true sign she is comfy!! I have worried that their age span is too far apart (3yrs 2 months) for a good relationship...but at this stage it is perfect!!
I hope this closeness continues...it melts my heart!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Those are my precious grandkids. I love seeing them snuggle and enjoy the quiet times together.
Love, Nana

Aaron & Nancy said...

So precious! This reminds me of my little boys with Madelyn. They also adore her. Madelyn and Ella have so much in common! She is adorable!

Darci said...

That is so adorable! What a good big brother Brayden. Ella clearly enjoys her cuddles.

Sarah J. said...

Now that is stinkin' cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...