"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ella's ONE YEAR 'well child' Dr. visit

Can it be a year already? Well almost, in 2 more days.

Today was Ella's 1 year check up at the Doctor. I am excited to say she has only been to the Dr. for her well child visits! We have a pretty healthy little girl!

Here in Sidney, we don't have Pediatricians!! We just have family doctors...so she saw Dr. Cutright...who I just love. We also don't have OBGYN's...so he was my doctor through my pregnancy and delivered Ella. I know...kind of crazy but we have adapted.

Ella weighed in at a healthy 20 pounds 5 ounces (clothed) and measured 31" long!


LONG AND LEAN






That puts her in the 95% for height and 40% for weight




The doc looked in her eyes, nose, ears, mouth...and everything was clear. He listened to her heart & lungs and they were perfect! YEAH! We are cleared and given a "very cute & healthy little girl" prognosis!
Mommy was very happy!

photo courtesy of Brayden
Pin It!

9 comments:

Mackay Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mackay Family said...

Ella is the cutest little girl! I am so glad that you finally got a girl after 3 boys.

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the picture, Brayden! :) I'm glad to read that she's hit her one year mark so well! She sounds perfect!
p.s. I love Cutright for my kids too!
Elizabeth ;)

Darci said...

Only you would bring your camera to the doctor's office. =) She is a cutie pie and definitely a long a lean girl. Cassidy says . . . "I love baby Ella."

Sara said...

Oh, so glad you remembered to take your camera! So fun to see how big and grown up she is getting! And so nice that she is healthy and happy! :)

Her Royal Highness said...

You forgot to post about shots! Did she get them? How did she handle them - because she looks pretty happy!
Happy Birthday Ella!!!

The Haley Family said...

nope, no shots. They don't do those at their well child visits here...remember! You have to go to the "shot clinic" that is only twice a month. Those are on Tuesday...FUN!

Rochelle said...

That is a darn cute clip she is wearing. AND she has a darn cute name!

Aaron & Nancy said...

I'm jealous of all the hair she is getting! What a cutie! Can't wait to see her again...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...