
tHe LaSt DaY oF sChOoL ? ? ? ?
they boys... are ecstatic
mom is...doing her best (3 months of summer?)

ella... is pulling her hair out
it does seem VERY early for school to be out, but i am excited for a fun summer. we have fun vacations planned, many trips to the pool in the future and lots of HOT summer days ahead!
8 comments:
That is an early end to school. Great pictures! Ella is clearly a little worried about the whole ordeal. =)
Holy cow! That is way early! Sydney doesn't get out till June 17! What kind of fun vacations are you doing this summer?? And how did you get "I belong" with the Temple on it?? I want it!
go to *leelou* blogs and she has several to choose from!!
I did! Love it! And I saw that YOU have your background named after you!! So fun!!
ALREADY!?! I am not ready! Did I just admit that? hmmm.
Far too early. LOL See ya at the pool, m'dear! ;)
I won't tell my kids, they would be jealous. We still have two more weeks! Have a great summer!
P-A-R-T-Y! Wahoo! I am counting down the days until my boys are home and we can do fun stuff all day (besides lame-o Homework...)! We just have the rest of this week! :)
Post a Comment