This year tops the charts! It all started with the Father & Son camp out on Friday. Saturday was great...Matt also took the boys to the new Iron Man movie...so 2 nights in a row to myself. Sunday morning was the usual CRAZY 'hurry up and get ready for church' routine. We did make it on time and even squeezed in a few 'before church' pictures.
After church was relaxing...I went upstairs and did my OWN thing , ALONE for a long time. How much time...I don't know, I didn't need to watch the clock! Dinner was SO YUMMY and then the kids were dying to do the presents! I know...PLURAL!!
First was Drew...he was very excited to give me the gifts he created at school!
Second was Morley...each flower had a 'gift' written on them (do chores, obey, help...) and the live tulip plant was very nice. (what's with the goofy face and no shirt...WHO KNOWS!?!?)
Next it was Brayden...he made a heart lei in his primary class today. It did have suckers attached also. I asked him where they were and he said, 'I ate them...you are eating healthy'.
I laughed!
I then opened a present from my parents. It was a book written by President Hinckley especially for women. I can't wait to read that.

THEN...the big gift from Matt. I could tell he was very excited to have me open this.
Whatever could it be?
A DIGITAL PICTURE FRAME!!
WOW...SPOILED GIRL HERE! You did good honey! He knows that I have been eyeing those for awhile...and he did his "research" and picked the best one for me.
and now they (kids) are all in bed, fast asleep and the house is quiet again!
Thanks to my family for making me feel so loved and appreciated!
I LOVE YOU!
13 comments:
Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for being a great mommy to my cute nephews and niece. Oh yeah and to my brother. I know he acts like a kid sometimes too. :)
Kuddos to Matt and the kids. It feels great to be appreciated and loved . . . by such cute kids too!
Happy Mother's Day. The digital frame looks like fun! Will you have your mom add me so that I can see their blog. I don't have her email address! Thanks!
What a cute family! Happy Mother's Day to you!
Looks like a fun one! So fun to be spoiled and feel appreciated every now and again, isn't it? :)
You so deserved all you received. What a great day. Take it all in while you can. Before you know it, you'll be in a different stage . . . wondering where the time went. Love you, Mom
I'm so glad you had a great mother's day! Funny, mr. Fantastic was running around shirtless, too! Must be the age.
I'd blog about my mother's day - but I'm not ready to tackle that hurdle yet.
However, Popeye got me 'PS, I love you' and I watched it and bawled the whole time. Typical me.
Looks like you scored! Tim got me an ipod nano and a gift card for some music! Fun!
And ya your blog was a little weirded out yesterday, but not to bad...just the left side...mine was wacked out!!
Love ya!
Wow, you did get spoiled and from the looks of it, you deserved every bit of it! I got that book as well and am excited to read it!
=)
P.S. Would you mind if I add your blog to my favorites?
esther...sure go ahead add me! I'll tell Jill that we have "connected". I'll add you too. Check out *leelou*'s new LDS links!!
I am so glad you had a great day! I love your gifts! Your fam did great! You are all cute!
Courtney
Wow! You were spoiled- but isn't it nice?! I spent my Mother's Day at the Urgent Care for Jake. Nothing serious... silly actually. Doesn't quite beat our first Christmas though... I'll have to write about that one one of these days... Happy Mother's Day to YOU! You're a GREAT one! :)
Nice! You'll have to email me about the photo frame, Shane got me a digital photo key chain. But, we're thinking of taking it back for a digital frame instead.
Post a Comment