I have really been wanting a SMALLER camera...our other one is just big and bulky. I wanted one that could fit in my pocket but still take great pictures...and WHAHhhh LAaaaa!!
It is a FUJIFILM finepix Z20, 10 mega pixels and fits in my pocket! I have yet to figure it all out...but I will, this time! It is only 3 3/4 x 2" and only 3/4" thick. I LOVE IT!
VERY rarely do I get something for myself like this...so I had to figure out a way to purchase it that wouldn't make me feel that gUiLt. So...our other FUJIFILM camera that we have had for probably 5 years is collecting dust (since we have another FUJIFILM that is our "main camera")...do ya sense the brand loyalty? Anyway...I though that I would try and sell it and that money can go towards the purchase of a new one. I checked on eBay...they were going for under $50, and I wanted more than that. So...our local radio station here in PO-DUNK town has a morning show that you can "buy, sell, or trade" anything. I put an ad on and sold it with the first phone call for $100 cash!!
I am excited and it is so cute! Yay for me!

6 comments:
Now that's a good bingo!!! Can't wait to see all your fabulous new shots.
Heheh...gotta love SwapShop! Congrats on the sale and the purchase! Enjoy your new toy. :)
Nice camera. I have basically taken over Dad's camera now. I love that it's so small. Nice job selling your other one so fast. Mom
Way to go! That really is a cute little camera! =)
SO very fun! You will love love LOVE it and wonder how you ever lived without it! :)
I guess that means more pictures to scrapbook. Come over to crop!
Post a Comment