"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, May 10, 2008

sQuAtTeR sQuIrReL

we have a new resident on our property...
mr. or mrs. (how do you tell...without 'looking').

Last year we had a much bigger one who would just climb all the way in the
feeder and hang out...must have been easier to chow!
It is very exciting for the kids to watch him eat all the food in the feeder. He (the squirrel) enjoys watching us-watching him-while he eats.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate those pesky squirrels! *shaking fist* They torture my dogs and they're dirty animals. Ok, enuff of that rant...I'm glad you all enjoy your furry visitor.
Elizabeth :)

Darci said...

You have a perfect view of the little rascal from your kitchen . . . fun for the kids! It is quite photogenic even. hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...