"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday miss ELLA



this little girl is O-N-E


She is the cutest, sweetest, happiest little girl & we just love her to pieces.

I took these pictures, so they are by far NOT PROFESSIONAL. I think they still turned out pretty cute though. It is easy to take good pictures when you subject is so precious!

Happy 1st birthday Ella!




You are my sweet little girl, my only girl.
You are your daddy's little girl, & does he ever know it!
You are your brothers baby sister, & how they adore you!








bits of info on Ella:


Size: 20# 5 oz & 31" long
Favorite food: Gerber fruit snacks & bananas
Biggest accomplishment: walking along the furniture...she's almost there!
Favorite nail polish color: HOT PINK-yes...her toes are painted in the pictures!!
Number of teeth: 6 (4 up, 2 down)
Mode of transportation: speed crawler
Language: waving, clapping, mom, dadda, laughing, rah-rah-rah (dog)
Favorite game: crawling faster away from mom, emptying mom's purse
Favorite activities: playing with brothers, looking at books, eating & sleeping (still 2x a day), having a bath
Least favorite activity: getting diaper changed, taking "things" away that she shouldn't play with
Personality: sweet & playful


I'll post pictures of her "party" tomorrow...since we aren't doing it until Sunday!
and check out "bellakate designs" if you love Ella's hair clips!!








Pin It!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ella!!! I miss coming to the kids parties! We always had fun BBQing in your back yard! We love you and miss you all!!!

Rebecca said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday Ella!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo shoot! Happy Bday Ella!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELLLLA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Love the pics, thanx for sharing!
Elizabeth

Aaron & Nancy said...

Thanks for the link for the hairclips. I've noticed she always has cute ones in. I'll have to check out the website.

Her Royal Highness said...

LOVE the pics! I want lessons!!!
She sure is a happy little girl! happy Birthday Ella!

Sara said...

So so fun! Love her portraits and the info you posted! WHat a sweetie! So fun to have a little "Princess" to spoil and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love it! I am always so happy when my kids turn 1. I know I survived the baby stage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...