"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

weekend recap

Good friends are so awesome. Especially those awesome friends that you can call just a few days in advance and invite yourself over for the weekend - with your family of 6!



Robb and Kris are those kinds of friends! They have been some of our closest friends for the last 10 years, basically our (Matt & I) entire married life together! USU baby!!



So...we stayed at their place in Colorado for a few days and had so much fun hanging out! They have 2 boys, so our 3 boys were very excited to play with their 'cousins' as Brayden calls them. They seem like family, but they are not.



5 crazy boys in one house for 2 days...WOW!




good food, good games, lots of laughing and reminiscing!

Saturday was a busy day. The morning started with Kris and I going for a 2 mile run! She ran the whole time...I ran about 3/4 of it...I swear it is the 'mile high elevation' that was killin' me! Then we went to her friends house to make 'ubber cute' bags! So cute and so easy!





Then off to a really cool park to lets this kids go crazy and get all their energy out...Friday night was a 10:30 & later evening for the children! So not fun! Kris & I were determined to have an 8:00 bedtime Saturday night!


They ran, scooted their scooters, slid the slides, swung the swings, dug the sand, climbed the ropes, soaked in the water and spun in the cups.


I even had a 'scooter race' with Morley & Zack...I DIDN'T win...

Matt had some good "ella time" while I did the "boy time" on the playground

Thanks for a great weekend...I hope it didn't take too long to recover from the Haley invasion!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see you!

Darci said...

Great friends are priceless. What a fun weekend.

Kris said...

I still haven't really cleaned yet...ha ha...but I think we ended up with an extra toothbrush?? Thanks for coming...it was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! It is so nice to hang out with good friends and have instant buddies for the kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...