"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Morley's Piano recital

Morley has been taking piano lessons for 18 months or so and really enjoys it. This is his 1st recital yesterday and he was a little nervous to have to 'perform' in front of everyone.
He played 3 songs and did a great job!


(push pause on the music playlist at the very bottom of the blog before you listen to the video)





Morley & Ms. Sarah





Sarah is moving this summer and we are really going to miss her and her great piano lessons! Morley is already asking who his new teacher will be, I am glad that he wants to keep learning!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Darci said...

What a talented piano player you are Morley! Nice job. You'll have to teach me a few things. I've forgotten some over the years. Don't stop playing like I did.

Lynnette said...

Way to go Morley! You did an awesome job. Keep it up.

Ellen said...

Morley-
I am so proud of you and a little bit jealous. One of my life goals is to learn to play the piano. Maybe you could fly on over and give me some lessons! Great job!
~Auntie Ellen

Anonymous said...

Ok, share who you get to teach M piano b/c I'm going to need them soon. I just moved my family piano into our house (hence the reason I've been gone, off to NV!) and want my kids to learn how to play.
WTG Morley, btw, he did AWESOME!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...