"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

a moment in my life with 3 boys...

These pictures were taken by Matt...in like 10 seconds. I couldn't figure out how to make it like "real time" so I hope you get the effect.

They were definately enjoying being "on film".



Pin It!

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Boys being boys...including Matt. Looks like a bunch of fun by the Haley Monkeys!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Thanx for sharing your handsome boys! :)
Elizabeth :)

M. Wright said...

Priceless hahaha

Darci said...

I think my heart rate spiked just thinking of having three active boys running around! I love 'em and some day I'll get my turn of crazy/fun/loud kid moments. For now we enjoy lower volume and activity levels! ;) See you soon boys!

Esther Ogden said...

You have such adorable boys! The know how to have fun;they'd get along great with my boys! =)

Kris said...

Ha ha...that was hilarious. Drew has the best expressions and HOLY CRAP, Brayden is so old!!

Jill said...

I can't believe how big they all are!! Morley is seriously the skinniest kid I have ever seen!! :) Love his little muscles!

Sara said...

Looks just like an evening at my house... minus that someone usually ends up crying! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...