"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, May 25, 2008

9 years...can it be???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MORLEY!!






1 day old





1 year old




4 years old



6 years old



8 years old



9 years old





Morley: I can't believe you are 9 years old...that means I am 9 years older...


We love you so much we are so thankful that you chose to come to our family! You are an amazing young man! You are also an incredible big brother. You are an excellent student, friend, son, cousin, nephew, grandson and great grandson & great-great grandson! Wow...you are busy!
We love your personality, quick whit, sensitivity and caring nature. We love your hugs and kisses. I love that you come and want to snuggle with me on the couch at night. We love that you enjoy helping take care of your brothers & sister.
We love you!


Thank you for making being your mom and dad a pretty great job!
Happy birthday!
**celebration pictures to come...


Pin It!

5 comments:

Darci said...

Happy Birthday Morley! We love you and are so excited to see you. You are a great nephew and cousin. We hope your day was special!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Morley!!! Loved seeing the 4 year old picture, it was in Vancouver! And it looks like the Marshall Center park! I found pictures of Sis and Morley the other day when we went to the river and they were running around in there unders! I think Drew was just a few months old! Oh the memories! Love and miss you guys!!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthay Morley! I can't believe that he is that old. He is such a cute kid. Loved the birthday cake!

Joanne said...

Wow! You do look older Morley. We love you and can't wait to see you in a few days. You are really growing up. The pictures are great. Love, Nana & Pa

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Morley! That teeny-tiny one is what I remember! Cute boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...