"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, May 26, 2008

it's party time

we love our little family parties! Morley is really anxious to have a "friend party"...but we
haven't figured out the details for that yet.

his yummy "all chocolate #9" cake

He was quite spoiled...and very excited to have received great gifts from his family. Thank you everyone who sent him a gift in the mail! It really means a lot!


I think his favorite might be the "RipStik" from Mom & Dad. He has been very diligent about practicing today!

don't you just love his "tough I LOVE YOU" signs!?

the new Jonas Brother's CD

Star Wars II xbox game

why can't he cooperate for a picture with his mommy?

Pin It!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Handsome young man. You be sure that Morley gives you plenty of hugs, even on camera. Nana

Darci said...

Kid birthdays are so fun! You are a great mom. I know they will remember these special days like we do.

Sara said...

Looks like another fun Birthday at the Haley household! And 9! That does seem old! Next year he will be in double digits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...