"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, May 19, 2008

"rollie poli's"



i remember when i was little...catching snakes, playing with bugs and getting dirty. i am glad that my boys do the same...after all, they are boys.





friday they played and played outside and were searching for 'rollie poli's'...or potato bugs (that is what i remember calling them). they turned over all my landscaping bricks, rocks and anything that might have a bug under it.





all in all...i think they had collected about 25 of them...and a few centipede looking things.



fun times!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwww!!!

Lynnette said...

I love it! I happen to have one in a mason jar in my kitchen right now. I have found that Eve likes to find bugs just as much as her big brother, which makes me very happy!

Joanne said...

those kind of look like potatoe bugs, is that what they are? do they roll up into a tight ball?

Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...