It is May 2nd
It is Spring, not WINTER
It is NOT supposed to snow
It is blowing 50 mph outside
It is going to be a long day...
It is a snow day
It was 85 degrees on Wednesday
It was 35 degrees yesterday
It is 29 degrees today, without the windchill
Furthermore, please do not return or rear your ugly head around here for at least another 7 months. Please be advised that upon said return, you will be required to sign a contract stating that you will only be present for a maximum of 120 days, at which time you will be required to leave promptly... No lingering allowed... No exceptions!
Thank you for your understanding and prompt attention to the matter. Your vacancy of the premises is required immediately. No exceptions.
Sincerely,
Ready for Spring about 30 days ago
Ready for Spring about 30 days ago
I am officially depressed about the weather
I am completely annoyed
I am sick of this weather
I copied this off my friend Sara's blog and it pretty much sums up my feelings exactly...
Dear Old Man Winter,
I do not regret to inform you that you have worn out your stay here and are no longer welcome. Please know that I am anxiously awaiting your hasty departure. I will not miss you. I will not be sad when you are gone.
6 comments:
Amen, sistah! Good luck surviving the snow day...mine are already fighting. Oy!
We did already have excitement tho in the form of a dog who visited us all the way from Dawn Dr. Honestly, those pointers really are quite attracted to one another, it's wild.
Elizabeth :)
YOU MUST GET OUT OF THERE! =) Seriously, that is more than a little crazy. We are not having real spring weather yet either, but the snow is long gone at least. YIKES! Dream of warm sandy beaches . . . ahhh!
Ohhhhh. I will stop complaining about the fickle weather here. You win.
I meant to send all of the stuff that was in there. It is not a bookmark, it is a clip holder! Just hang it somewhere and you can display all the cute clips! Hope you enjoy them!
Thanks again!
oh, I LOVE it! I was wondering how to organize the clips, PERFECT!
Thanks Dani!
ok fine--I am no longer lurking.
Let's go to Hawaii. Maybe that would make us feel better about the weather.
Seriously, right?! This is crazy!!!
Come over to my blog and see what the snow did to my tulips. So sad.
Post a Comment