Thanks for being a great:
example
friend,
educator,
counselor,
disciplinarian,
maid,
chauffeur,
nurse, and
caretaker
to me during my 31 years!
I am so thankful for our wonderful relationship and for the sacrifices you made
to be a MOM. You are the best MOM for me!
Thank you for being a loving and spoiling grandMOM (nana) to my kids,
they adore you!
Thank you for always finding the time to call, just because or otherwise.
Thank you for becoming more than a MOM, but also a FRIEND!
I love you!
1 comment:
Dear Ali,
Evidently, you didn't get my first comment. Maybe since I was crying so much, I didn't "publish" it correctly. It was very touching that you would take the time to post something as a tribute to me. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be able to just pick up the phone and talk to you...about most anything. I treasure our relationship and can only hope it will continue to grow and mature as we do. Not that either of us will really mature! I love you. You will always have a special place in my heart as my first born. Mom
Post a Comment