I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Yeah, Popeye said the same thing. In fact, I'd venture to say that EVERY man has said that. And then they have daughters. sometimes words taste icky eating them, but I don't think any dad minds eating THOSE words. :)
Oh yeah mine was a big ole tough guy when I met/married him, now he about cries when he sees kids at work! And as for our house, I had no idea such a big man could fit around a finger so small. ;) p.s. Hubby says 'oh yeah, I can see Alison in her!' when I showed him the pic...oh and he wants to know how your leg workout is treatin ya. LOL
5 comments:
Oh the power of little girls. My three have their daddy wrapped pretty tight as well....
What a little sweetie. That is a great picture. She is getting so big. I can see how those eyes would melt Matt's heart.
Yeah, Popeye said the same thing. In fact, I'd venture to say that EVERY man has said that. And then they have daughters. sometimes words taste icky eating them, but I don't think any dad minds eating THOSE words. :)
I think she's looking like her momma! So fun!
Oh yeah mine was a big ole tough guy when I met/married him, now he about cries when he sees kids at work! And as for our house, I had no idea such a big man could fit around a finger so small. ;)
p.s. Hubby says 'oh yeah, I can see Alison in her!' when I showed him the pic...oh and he wants to know how your leg workout is treatin ya. LOL
Post a Comment