I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Alison; I got your comment on my blog, you're so funny! The other day I actually clicked on your blog from Sarahs as well and I remember thinking that you looked slightly familiar & that you had a cute family..love the bath hair on Happy Tuesday, anyways- so afer I read your name on my blog, it totally sounded familiar but I wasn't certain that I knew for sure I was thinking of the correct Alison since you said you were from Sno Valley, because I remembering you (if I'm remembering correctly having a sister & being on Newport Drill Team, but how if you lived in Sno. Valley? So I scrolled down your blogger list trying to find a name that sounded familiar that could be your sister who was closer to my age, becasue if this is you..you were my sister Traceys age, okay so I found a Sara that sounded right and I saw on her profile that she was 31, maybe I'm way off on this one?) Then I also remembered another Alison (if that was even her or your name) being friends w/ Ashlyn & Brittany (maiden: Tame) from Sno Valley who came up to see her at Ricks Col. when we were room mates. So, after detective work...gosh I feel like a stalker, I'd say that you were the Alison w/ a sister Sara who were buddies with Brig Bownen & Travis Hall part of the caribou of the stake play (those names were well embanked into the memory, oh yes, the days that I was so head over hills for Brig & Sarah was so smitten over Travis Hall, we still joke how we played MASH to entertain ourselves on our 4th year hike at girls camp using their names) Anyways, maybe you could just set the record straight for me so I will know for certain, too funny, I guess I could have just called Sarah since you clicked on my blog from hers huh? I couldn't take the easy way out though, goodness..have a great day!
Okay, it's clear as day now! I totally remember who you are, I remembered driving home in the car w/ the kids earlier that the other Alison in the stake & her sisters last name was Deputy. The Sarah Erickson friend thing gave me a vivid picture, no questions now! My sister Tracey is actually married to Jon Erickson, maybe you totally know that though. It's been a long time...I do reacall Ashlyn talking about you quite a bit, anyways nice to see & catch up w/ you & your cute family!
8 comments:
(Big smiles!)
That's too cute! Don't you sometimes wish you could get that kind of control in your kids hair without water and shampoo? =)
Love it!!
What a cutie with those little teeth showing. See you soon Ella!
She is darling! She looks alot like you. (Minus the hair doowhippies!)
Alison;
I got your comment on my blog, you're so funny! The other day I actually clicked on your blog from Sarahs as well and I remember thinking that you looked slightly familiar & that you had a cute family..love the bath hair on Happy Tuesday, anyways- so afer I read your name on my blog, it totally sounded familiar but I wasn't certain that I knew for sure I was thinking of the correct Alison since you said you were from Sno Valley, because I remembering you (if I'm remembering correctly having a sister & being on Newport Drill Team, but how if you lived in Sno. Valley? So I scrolled down your blogger list trying to find a name that sounded familiar that could be your sister who was closer to my age, becasue if this is you..you were my sister Traceys age, okay so I found a Sara that sounded right and I saw on her profile that she was 31, maybe I'm way off on this one?) Then I also remembered another Alison (if that was even her or your name) being friends w/ Ashlyn & Brittany (maiden: Tame) from Sno Valley who came up to see her at Ricks Col. when we were room mates. So, after detective work...gosh I feel like a stalker, I'd say that you were the Alison w/ a sister Sara who were buddies with Brig Bownen & Travis Hall part of the caribou of the stake play (those names were well embanked into the memory, oh yes, the days that I was so head over hills for Brig & Sarah was so smitten over Travis Hall, we still joke how we played MASH to entertain ourselves on our 4th year hike at girls camp using their names) Anyways, maybe you could just set the record straight for me so I will know for certain, too funny, I guess I could have just called Sarah since you clicked on my blog from hers huh? I couldn't take the easy way out though, goodness..have a great day!
Okay, it's clear as day now! I totally remember who you are, I remembered driving home in the car w/ the kids earlier that the other Alison in the stake & her sisters last name was Deputy. The Sarah Erickson friend thing gave me a vivid picture, no questions now! My sister Tracey is actually married to Jon Erickson, maybe you totally know that though. It's been a long time...I do reacall Ashlyn talking about you quite a bit, anyways nice to see & catch up w/ you & your cute family!
That is an awesome picture! That could put a smile on anyones face!
Post a Comment