"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, July 10, 2008

the GOOD, the BAD & the UGLY

describes the day after arriving home from a great family vacation...

the GOOD:
*clean bodies
*clean clothes
*sleeping in a bed

the BAD:
*missing family already
*back to the daily grind
*not having enough time to catch up on all my blogging desires

the UGLY:
*coming home with a cold sore the size of TEXAS on my lip
*itchy, itchy bodies from mosquito bites Pin It!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you're back, but sorry about the grind (aka LAUNDRY!) and the cold sore... YIKES!

Anonymous said...

You need to go to your doctor so he can see them.... and tell him you want valtrex! I'm so serious! Its so worth the co-pay or whatever!

Joanne said...

You have been having quite the summer so far. And it's not over yet. Are we really going to be all together in three SHORT weeks. Yikes. I have a lot to do. Help! Mom

Mackay Family said...

Glad that you are back. Idaho is always a blast! :) Can't wait to see pictures from your vacation. Mosquito bites are the worst!

Anonymous said...

I hope the itchies, scratchies and cold sores are gone! Welcome home!

Darci said...

Lysine will cure your cold sore next time before it gets ugly! No prescription needed. I hope you are staying cool in your crazy hot weather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...