"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FAVORITE things SWAP completed!


This really was fun! It was fun sending my favorite things to a total stranger...and HOPING that they would enjoy it! Here is what I sent to Tausha

...

cute purse, CTMH Idea Books, dangly earrings, Camel Back water bottle, beef jerky, Pina Coloda gum, homemade cards, sunless tanning lotion & pomegranate/lemon 'mints.


She received it today! I know we would be friends in normal circumstances but for now we'll just have to settle on being 'cyber friends'.

I received my package from Melissa the other day! This is what I was sent



I LOVE earring and bracelets, purses & cute notebooks! Those socks will come in handy in the winter and the key chain is fun.


THANKS MELISSA!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Darci said...

What a fun idea. Nice job on the purse. I love your favorites!

Her Royal Highness said...

AWESOME!!!!! Both packages are really great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...