"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, July 27, 2008

1st OFFICIAL fishing trip



Being how we are really in the middle of TIM-BUCK-TO...Matt doesn't have the chance to go TROUT fishing very often. Last week he took the journey to Walden, CO for a few days with some friends for some much needed fishing!


Matt, Dave & Aaron caught grayling, trout & cutthroat. Matt said he didn't catch anything 'worth taking a picture of'...but I know he still had fun! Afterall...isn't it all about 'just getting out'?


isn't that a great picture!


catching some beautiful grayling


a 'live' adult damsel fly


oh the beautiful scenery!


Aaron fighting a trout...look at the bent fly rod!


Aaron with his catch!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Esp that shot of the fisherman! Good job! Of course now I hate you b/c I miss my mountains again. *sigh* ;)
Glad you all had a good trip!

Anonymous said...

I guess its time for a scrapbook retreat. :)

Darci said...

Great photos from Matt! It's hard to beat scenery like that.

Maran said...

Looks much more relaxing than our Bolder Lake trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...