"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, July 17, 2008

look who's walking


Ella is walking, yeah! At 14 months & 2 weeks old, she is cruising around and happy to be on her feet! Where has my 'baby' girl gone?

Okay...so I don't know how to rotate the video...so just rotate your monitor a 1/4 turn to the left! *SMILE*

if you know how, let me know!






Pin It!

9 comments:

alison said...

she's such a cutie!

Joanne said...

Congrats Ella! Lots of love, Pa Perry

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Her Royal Highness said...

YAY!!! Now you don't have to worry about her crawling and getting yucky hands and knees!

And to turn your video: Do you think you could do it the same way as if it were a still shot? Go into your hard drive and right click on the video and click on rotate counterclockwise... I don't know, I've never tried with video before.

Buckeyepower said...

Yeah, Ella. Now the fun begins. No more dirty feet...hopefully!

Mackay Family said...

Yea for Ella! That is so exciting. She looks as adorable as ever.

Sara said...

So exciting! :)

As for the video rotation, I made the same mistake video-ing Trevan's first Primary Talk and Dayne's first steps walking and have YET to find a way to rotate them... I don't think you can, or so I have been told by every one I have asked. you just have to shoot it the other way (horizontally!), I think! DANG IT!

Tausha said...

too cute! They grow up too fast. Although, there is a flip side-pretty soon, you will be like me and all the children will be in school. Even it is total peace and quiet for 3 hours, 3 days a week-it is still bliss-even if it is only for a little bit! We'll take it right! Thanks again for the great pkg! Love it all!!! iwould love for you to link me!!

Darci said...

What a beautiful girl you have! We are excited to see it in person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...