"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Favorite Things Swap...

I have never done something like this, but I couldn't resist! I love sharing my favorite things...

Her Royal Highness at Would You Feel Better If I Licked Your Face posted on her blog about a swap of your Favorite Things over at La la la la laaaahhhh!

See, you just follow the directions in her post, she pairs you up with someone else and then you send that person (and that person sends you) your/their favorite things. It has to be a minimum of 3 items.

I emailed more than 3...just because it might spur some ideas in my partner. I have never been able to limit myself on this kind of thing

Hurry - the sign up closes on July 7th! Pin It!

1 comment:

Her Royal Highness said...

Sara extended it until the 11th. Oh I just can't wait to see who I'm paired up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...