"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, July 3, 2008

14 months...



I can't believe that Ella is 14 months old! She has definately stolen the hearts of the Haley household! I knew I would LOVE having a little girl...but I didn't know it would be this amazing!

Ella adores her 3 older brothers and her daddy too!
She loves to 'babble' and laugh and squeal! She prefers to be outside and loves going to the pool!



She is still working on the walking and she has made a lot of progress lately! She is now able to stand from a sitting position on her own and then take up to 5 steps.

We love you miss Ella Bella!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Sara said...

What a sweetie! I am so glad you are loving and adoring having a little princess... SPOIL her rotten! :)

Joanne said...

There's nothing like the mother - daughter relationship. I am so blessed to have three wonderful daughters. Can't wait to see you and spend more time with all of the fam! Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW 14 months already! Yay for a spot of pink to brighten up the blues! :) She is precious!

Darci said...

She is sure growing up quickly. I can't wait to see her walk soon!

Anonymous said...

hurry up and turn 2 I want to lick your p-ssy really bad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...