"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, July 3, 2008

hittin' the road, again!



We are off to good ol' Rexburg, Idaho for 6 days to visit Matt's parents and all his siblings! So...I will not be blogging until I get back. It should be a really fun trip. Half of the time we will be camping with Matt's family which will be an adventure. We haven't camped as an entire family since Ella was born...and she is still crawling. GROSS!!


Happy 4th everyone!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

I drove past your house this afternoon. It looks like you're home! I hope you had a great Fourth. I know I did!

Sara said...

Ohhh... Good ol Rexburg... blow it a kiss for me as you drive by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...