I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
I love it! reminds me of the little girl I saw at the pool yesterday, she had rubber stamped around her belly button little frogs. And that picture up top is fantastic!!
love the new look! cute pic of the family! your kids are too cute! No-it's not my Etsy shop-it's my MIL-she is an amazing seamstrss. She made all of my girls blessing dresses and they were incredible. she would have made my weddin dress if I would have asked, and it would have rivaled anything I saw in the stores! You should buy the thing that you love, you will not be dissapointed!! I suggest the aprons, the runners, the purses are way cute!! I am hoping that she will give her favoirte Daughter-in-Law a little something something!! After all, I am her only one! :)
10 comments:
I love it! reminds me of the little girl I saw at the pool yesterday, she had rubber stamped around her belly button little frogs.
And that picture up top is fantastic!!
Now they are having a good day! Oh, to be a kid again. I love the new family photo.
Too cute! Lovin the new blog background and the fam photo!!
I love the big photo, new look, and these adorable pictures of Brayden and Ella!
I don't think anyone else has a blog, but I'll let you know if/when they do. Marsha has one, but she hasn't updated in a year!
love the new look! cute pic of the family! your kids are too cute!
No-it's not my Etsy shop-it's my MIL-she is an amazing seamstrss. She made all of my girls blessing dresses and they were incredible. she would have made my weddin dress if I would have asked, and it would have rivaled anything I saw in the stores!
You should buy the thing that you love, you will not be dissapointed!! I suggest the aprons, the runners, the purses are way cute!! I am hoping that she will give her favoirte Daughter-in-Law a little something something!!
After all, I am her only one! :)
Hey the blog looks great! Your family picture is way cute!
Those are awesome! Kids in goggles are my fav! I love your new background!
Cute pictures! I'm sure he had fun putting those tattoos on!
SO.SO.DANG.CUTE!!
You've got some beautiful kids! I'm excited to play with them here in just a few days.
Post a Comment